Saturday, November 14, 2009

Vintage Christmas Decorations| Albino Deer



Vintage Christmas Decorations

This set of Christmas albino deer are extraordinary to me, and they absolutely look fantastic.

I am a Christmas decoration nut, and seeing these albino Christmas deer made me wish I have a few, as I can already picture where I could put them. Alas, at this time it's not to be; but I can hope!

Interestingly, I think I remember something similar to these when I was a child growing up; at least as far as the deer go. One thing nice about them is while they are similar in looks, they are still completely different as well, with the one having a base gold and the pink flowers, while the other one looking like it's ready to hop away. And how about those eyes on the doe? Cute.

Vintage Christmas Decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment